- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Experience creating relevant and meaningful employee programs, reviews, and feedback loops.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design and implement people strategy that drives business results.
- Good listener with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability and willingness to provide feedback.
- Systems and process-thinker who loves creating order out of chaos.
- Deeply loyal and ethical person with a steel-trap with confidential information.
- Team player who understands we succeed by working together and supporting each other.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively establish and implement HR systems and processes to support a workforce that will scale from 20+ to 50+ the next two years.
- Build Company culture and establish our company as one of the top employers in Egypt
- Build out our people strategy which includes but is not limited to: performance management, talent acquisition, employee engagement, compensation, benefits, retention, employee and manager training, employee handbook, and culture-building initiatives
- Serve as a senior advisor and confidant to the founders and the executive team on all people related matters to ensure the company has the talent, processes/systems, and policies necessary to support our strategic and financial goals
- Build trust with employees across all layers of the organization and be an active listener effective problem solver of people issues
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Games
About this Company
Arabhardware is an online website and considered as one of the largest IT & Gaming Communities in the MENA region with a huge base of Audience since 2002.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabhardware