- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Confidential, Monthly incentive, Overtime, Medical Insurance, Annual Profit Share
About the Job
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least