- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Medical examination and follow up of the mobile clinic patient and request the relevant investigation (lab, radiology .. etc.)
- Provide basic life support in case of emergency when required.
- Referring the cases to the nearest health provider.
- Diagnose, refer and report the infectious disease cases as per the ministry of health disease list.
- Diagnose, refer and report in cases of violence especially gender-based violence
- Follow the approved documentation system.
- Double check the demographic data and physical examination are complete and accurate.
- Supervise and assure the ethical work environment is being implemented within the mobile clinic.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Humanitarian Services National Society Organization Youth and Volunteering
About this Company
Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC) was established in 1911 as non-governmental organization performing its activities within the principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Red Crescent
Since then, ERC has played an important humanitarian role in Egypt and...