- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Job Summary :
- Manage the implementation of Company and Business Strategies, Organizational Structures, Job Descriptions, Selection and Recruitment Process, Employee Retention Programs, Authorities and Responsibilities Matrices, Internal Regulations, HR Manuals, Training Needs Assessment and Employee Training, Compensation and Benefits System, Performance Management Process,Employee Engagement and Teamwork Feedback Surveys.
Areas of Responsibility :
- Review and recommend changes to existing HR policies and practices to enhance their effectiveness to meet the business and cultural needs of the Company and enable good employee relations, employeecommunication, and equality of opportunity, participation and teamwork
- Review, recommend and implement changes to Compensation and Benefits terms and conditions of employment to support the achievement of the Company’s business objectives
- Assist Managers in resourcing their organizational needs by defining effective Job Descriptions and recruitment process so the Company hires capable people in the right place at the right time
- Apply performance and career development processes that will develop the potential of people to have the desired competencies and skills to meet the current & future needs of the organization.
- Manage and ensure that the company is in compliance with local labor regulations.
- Develop and implement employee assessment and training programs
- Promote good employee relations activities and manage the disciplinary process to be quick and effective
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and fairness (transparency) within the organization
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other