- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Should have a good knowledge of market research processes specifically when it comes to Quantitative research.
- Researching contact information for companies and/or contact information of industry-specific executives within a company Researching contact.
- Prepare methodologies, questionnaires, write and discuss proposals in compliance with client needs.
- Carrying out market research, customer surveys, and competitive research.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Gather data about competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of surveys.
- Prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results.
- Monitor consumer behavior and forecast marketing and sales trend.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Baramoda is an agri-tech company specialized in sustainable agricultural innovations, develops biofertilizers from plant-based agricultural waste customized for different soil and crop types.
See all Careers and Jobs at Baramoda
We provide innovative solutions to minimize the cost of production...