- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Appraise properties to determine values.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms when applicable.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listings
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
United Brokers is Real Estate Market Place we have one of the most unique
See all Careers and Jobs at UNITED BROKERS EGYPT
expertise in the market of real-estate with more than 100 years of combined experience and has collectively been involved in real estate transactions totaling over 200 million EGP.