- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Her main duties will be executing the development plan which includes the growth/expansion plan and problem-solving.
- Her work will include reviewing and following up with different departments and communicating with not only in-house employees but also our freelancers.
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency for the entire organization.
- Provide executive and administrative support to the CEO.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the CEO.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Drafting and writing high-quality reports, presentations, formal emails and documents as required by the CEO.
- Act as the link of communication between executives and employees/clients
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk-ins while ensuring correct department distribution.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
تأسست شركة الصفا للمقاولات منذ أكثر من خمسة وعشرون عاماً لتصنع أسماً مميزاً فى مجال المقاولات ونمت لتصبح علامة تجارية معروفة بالجودة والثقة والمصداقية حيث تتبع سياسة الأسس العلمية والحلول الواقعية المدروسة لأنشاء مشاريع فى مختلف القطاعات مثل الصحة والأسكان والإنشاءات.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Safa