- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop an effective marketing communications plan to increase awareness of organization technology coverage in the market
- Lead Marketing team to create, deliver, edit, and optimize all marketing materials.
- Lead the development of companywide social media management standards, policies, and rules of engagement.
- Mentor and provide training to all LDCs individuals throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Identify ways to integrate social media into LDC business strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Collaborate with designers and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Plan and arrange with all aspects of executing marketing events, tradeshows, customer events, conferences and seminars, and partner sessions. This includes site selection, negotiating contracts, banquet orders, assigning speakers, within the allocated budget
- ordering gifts/giveaways, off-site coordination of logistics, invitation development, email invitations, and tracking follow-up activities to measure results of the event (ROI).
- Assign leads to the sales team through the CRM tool from executed marketing initiatives.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 1996, with one goal on mind to be your technology partner. Focusing on providing the best technical solutions that meets your requirements and enhancing your business. LDC use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and advise on the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Link Datacenter