- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Transportation allowance + Medical & Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- 1) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- 2) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- 3) Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- 4) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- 5) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- 6) Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- 7) Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships -- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- 8) Analyzing Data or Information -- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- 9) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- 10) Processing Information -- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- 11) Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others -- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- 12) Coaching and Developing Others -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- 13) Developing Objectives and Strategies -- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- 14) Communicating with Persons Outside Organization -- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- 15) Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- 16) Staffing Organizational Units -- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting employees in an organization.
- 17) Monitoring and Controlling Resources -- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
- 18) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- 19) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- 20) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- 21) Provide Consultation and Advice to Others -- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- 22) Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others -- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- 23) Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings -- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- 24) Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information -- Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
- 25) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- 26) Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People -- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
- 27) Training and Teaching Others -- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
- 28) Selling or Influencing Others -- Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- 29) Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- 30) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
National Paints is part of Sayegh Group which is established in 1932 and is a leading multinational conglomerate of companies and investments spreading across the Arab World, Eastern and Western Europe and Asia. Sayegh Group has invested in a wide range of products, services...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Paints