- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Based Performance Bonus
- Males Only
About the Job
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Take responsibility for the configuration and management of Linux systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating system and additional software.
- Configure and manage system and application monitoring.
- Certify system and network security configuration and management.
- Identify areas for automation of other process improvement, make best practice recommendations, and plan/lead implementation projects.
- Work with database administrators to maintain the performance and availability of the databases.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
National Technology is a supplier of integrated laboratory and clinical information systems for the healthcare industry. We are committed to combining the most effective technologies, innovative designs, and production methodologies to create user friendly , robust and cost...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Technology