Education, Knowledge, Experience
- 15+ years management / project management experience in IT or business functions in the consumer goods industry
- Experience in working across functions with ability to interact at Executive levels and credible with Executive leadership
- Excellent multicultural expertise
- Experience with managing complex partnerships involving development projects or programs
- In depth knowledge and experience of SAP (Finance/Controlling, Sales/Distribution, Production, Procurement)
- International work experience with a multinational company or international assignment;
- Able to operate as a high level consultant, partnering with business and functional units in the implementation of technology solutions to complex business issues.
- High influencing skills and excellent communications skills with the ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources.
About this Company
Mondelēz International was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 19th century. With billion dollar brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, belVita, Milka and Trident, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and a leader in chocolate and gum.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondelēz International