- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Quality Specialist is needed:
- Participating in the development of the quality department plan
- Participate in the assessment of the hospitals, giving scores, writing reports, Communicating with hospitals employees to develop corrective action plans.
- Building performance improvement teams at the hospitals to execute improvement initiatives. participating in the performance improvement processes by on job training of the staff.
- Monitoring the progress of the hospitals in the implementation of the corrective action plans.
- Reviewing & monitoring the hospital's key performance indicators, writing reports to the top management & to the hospitals for any abnormal indicators require deep analysis.
- Competitive salary
- Healthy atmosphere for work
- Medical Insurance
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group