- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Exciting career opportunity in the Manufacturing function, in the capacity of Health, Safety & Environment Engineer, Chocolates Plant; based in Cairo, 10th of Ramadan, Egypt
The main purpose of the role is to lead the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) initiatives to ensure continual improvement in HSE performance, achieve and maintain high levels of operational compliance, business, and other requirements, and promoting and maintaining safe healthy work environments for all employees.
- Promotes a learning culture within the business to reduce the HSE risks and ensure a safe and compliant work environments for associates
- Design and deliver training and competence assurance materials based on HSE policies, procedures and work instructions for all levels in the organization
- Ensure HSE corrective actions are completed and closed in a timely manner for facilities within respected region
- Participate in the technical and resource planning of HSE initiatives and support line management to fulfill their HSE duties
- Participate in HSE workplace inspections, behavior based observations and HSE MS audits to identify HSE nonconformities, defects and system deficiencies
- Facilitates learning events for significant events and injury cases and support in implementation of RCA’s
- Reinforces safety awareness in a manner that promotes cooperation and improves enthusiasm and morale
- Practices safe work habits and complies with all quality, safety, health and environmental policies, procedures, programs and regulations.
- Special projects or assignments as directed by management
- Proactively identify ways to improve the effectiveness of HSE ,
- Build and Lead a culture of “HSE as a Value” at Mondelēz , Actively participate in the development and implementation of activities designed to engage employees in improving HSE outcomes and culture.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Mondelēz International was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 19th century. With billion dollar brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, belVita, Milka and Trident, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and a leader in chocolate and gum.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondelēz International