- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead the ocean freight operations team to meet customers satisfaction
- Ensure the status of the shipment on the software system
- Manage forecast and update spreadsheet constantly to reflect the latest activity
- Update shipment milestones on the software system
- Manage all customer service issues with vendors and inform customer accordingly
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports for internal transparency
- Analyze revenue/cost/profit
- Develop and update SOPs
- Leverage team performance by coaching & training them
- Evaluate team performance according to the company performance management system
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Package/Freight Delivery Transportation
About this Company
Logistics and freight forwarding company, our journey started in 2001. Unitrans Global Logistics has been serving more than 750 customers in 125 countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unitrans Global Logistics "UTGL"
To be and be recognized the most trustworthy logistics provider & freight partner for key...