- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Prepare the resignation with calculating the final settlement.
- Responsible for monthly payroll and maintain payroll information as required.
- Review the monthly payroll calculation and ensure that all employee transactions have been accurately reflected in calculation.
- Responsible for gathering payroll data by following up with managers and supervisors concerning
- Prepare the resignation with calculating the final settlement.variables, deductions or bonuses.
- Acts as a central point of references for internal queries about payroll issues.
- Support internal & external auditors with speedy, accurate reports upon request, to facilitate finding needed evidence required for the auditing process.
- Responsible for answering pay related queries, for example, in relation to tax, social insurance, etc.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Consumer Services
About this Company
Running Since 2016 ATHEEL CC has been established on 2016. We have been aiming to help hundreds of businesses succeed with their contact center projects. Our Professionalism: ATHEEL CC only employs competent agents to assure quality and best output for each project.Our Team...
See all Careers and Jobs at Atheel CC