- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Maintain records of deliveries.
- Proper inventory control.
- Sending materials to different sites with proper documentation.
- Controlling the consumables.
- Procurement of materials as requested by management.
- Verification of supplies received versus listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Ability to travel / re-allocation.
- Loading / unloading shipments of materials & equipment.
- Perform any additional requirements as requested by Management.
- Preparing reports as required by Management.
- Coordinate with suppliers to settle deliveries and other terms.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
We are dedicated to serve our customers in every region in the world and are able to meet their expanding needs to deliver high quality products in a competitive environment.
See all Careers and Jobs at GEA-GRADE
The development of our group is based on fostering long-term relationships with our...