- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking a hard-working and motivated sales Representative to join our growing team. The individual in this role will assist company growth, development and profitability. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the new clients and retain the existing clients.
- Follow up on provided quotations to new customers. Discuss your quotation, competitor's quotation and compare details if customer is still undecided about booking with our company.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Provide customers with correct and detailed "Quotation Service Contract" with information regarding all related.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- To respond to incoming queries and ensures the resolution of service.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s services.
- Sell value producing transportation and logistics services and solutions.
- Prepare and attend client meetings.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Interact and negotiate with carriers for individual and long term contracts.
- To give good know-how of the service providers and customers.
- Increase sales while meeting targets, be able to obtain necessary services and rates.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Manage sales leads and inquiries through the various stages of the sales process.
- Competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
- 1-4 years’ experience in Trucking / Freight Forwarding / Shipping.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field preferred.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Experience in business-to-business at the corporate level preferred.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with MS office.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’.
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in time management and personal organization.
- Good understanding on market trend and demand
Location: 10th of Ramadan
Job: Full time
About this Company
POD-Egypt is the biggest platform for road transport and delivery of products to the distinguished clients in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at POD
POD-Egypt benefits from the changes in the market and works on reorganizing your work and creating added value.
POD-Egypt develops individual...