- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking a hard-working and motivated Operation Officer to join our growing team. The individual in this role will assist company growth, development and profitability. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all trucking operations within the company. Plan, organize, direct and control operations activities for sand and gravel delivery.
- Communicate with the Field Executive on number of loads to be hauled and assigns trucks to the Field Crews.
- Communicate with subcontractors number of trucks needed each day.
- Assign routes to and from the fields and travel the routes to monitor the trucks.
- Monitor and respond to changes in operations by increasing or decreasing the number of trucks
- On a regular basis oversee pre-trip and post-trip inspections with the drivers to ensure they are being performed properly
- Coordination of the pickup and delivery of cargo.
- Follow up with tracker & trucking process.
- Following up with the shippers directly to keep them updated with their shipment.
- Follow up with accounting department in shipping lines to get invoices.
- Arrange with suppliers/freight forwarder for shipping the products & arrange for preparing all shipping documents & ensure that all documentation meets import/export regulations & customer requirements, & ensure that any other required documents/approvals will be available for clearance purpose
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
- 1-4 years’ experience in Trucking / Freight Forwarding / Shipping.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Logistics, or Business Administration.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Experience in business-to-business at the corporate level preferred.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with MS office.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’.
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in time management and personal organization.
Company: POD EGYPT
Location: 10th of Ramadan
Job: Full time
About this Company
POD-Egypt is the biggest platform for road transport and delivery of products to the distinguished clients in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at POD
POD-Egypt benefits from the changes in the market and works on reorganizing your work and creating added value.
POD-Egypt develops individual...