- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus according to achievement
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Participates in the organization yearly objectives setting meeting to discuss and develop the Partnership strategic direction. Accordingly develops and sets the Partnership strategy including CSR programming, engagement of corporate foundation giving, in-kind and employee involvement programs, and submits it to the Head of Fundraising and Marketing for review and approval.
- Prepares the annual budget and operational plan for the Partnership department, submits to the Head of Fundraising and Marketing to incorporated on the sector operating budget, and ensures ongoing alignment of actual expenses versus budget
- Prepares the Partnership policies & procedures manual, submits it to the Head of Fundraising and Marketing for review and approval and ensures their ongoing implementation.
- Sets the standards and performance measures (KPIs) for his/her direct reports ensuring their alignment to the organization’s strategic direction, and monitors their timely implementation, ensures the achievement of the set objectives.
- Conduct desk and field researches to build a pipeline of potential donor partnerships within the assigned donor segment, and approach the identified prospect donors accordingly.
- Develops and approve detailed annual and monthly growth plans for the account in area of responsibility in light of the overall fundraising strategy by the Fundraising director. Communicates and cascades it down to the overseen managers and participates in converting it into monthly measurable targets for their second liners.
- Monitors and manages through weekly meeting, the performance of the Partnership fundraising force, ensuring the team is efficiently performing towards achieving the partnership targets.
- Drafts protocols/proposals to donors of possible collaboration after through research and analysis of the donor’s industry and interests with the assistance of department head.
- Establishes and maintains long-term mutually beneficial relationships with corporate supporters and raise funds towards the ongoing work of Dar Alorman Association.
- Identifies new opportunities and initiatives within the corporate to capitalize on existing market strengths to drive substantive, additional benefit to Dar Alorman Association
- Conducts fundraising visits for corporate donors to build strong and credible relationship to ensure donor retention and optimum satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on the strategy that will allow Dar Alorman Association to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, external audiences, including potential corporate donors, key influencers, and the media.
- Consolidates and analyzes his teams' monthly fundraising achievement and prepares monthly reports highlighting actual versus forecast, providing recommendations for improved performance (if needed)
- Prepares various l reports on a periodic basis; highlighting the departmental achievements versus the set targets.
- Prepares the yearly required training plans for all the Partnership department employees and submits to the Head of Fundraising for review and approval.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least