- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
- To build full plan with content creation to cover campaign objectives & syncing with designers to provide with relevant designs.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Manage the relationship with our Affiliate Marketing partners.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Executing campaigns across a variety of platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LINKED IN.
- Implement best practices for copy, creative, and audience targeting with oversight from Director of Paid Strategy.
- Collecting and evaluating customer feedback data.
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Telecommunications
About this Company
Unicom group for Telecommunication Technology" established in 2004 UNICOM" is a leading investment enterprise in the field of information technology and integrated telecommunication solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicom Group