- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop the annual Business Plan for all the Egypt business
- Review and enhance the cost accounting for manufacturing
- Improve costing clarity, reliability and accuracy of all key business units/products.
- Drive focus to reduce key costing issues and help grow the most profitable products/customers.
- In charge of maintaining all accounting records, ledgers, revenues, operating expenses and insurance records
- Contribute to shifting volume towards products and markets/customers with highest return.
- Lead the cost analysis, expenses and prepare the estimates/forecast of the future costs and revenues for the business
- Streamline monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing and reporting process in Egypt and suggest improvement for the Group. Supervise and participate in preparing all financial statements and reports
- Drive working capital efficiency
- Lead the finance structure to drive better accountability, engagement and contributions.
- Build on existing talent and make the necessary changes with non-performers. Attract and grow new talent
- Enhance controls, approvals procedures and risks management in the Company (Gold audits, suppliers management, AR, AP…). Institutionalize the organization and its processes.
- Manage all the tax aspects of the business
- Build productive working relationships with the senior management team , the shareholders, auditors and other key 3rd parties
- Participate in the negotiations of key contracts with suppliers and partners
- Works closely with the internal audit functions and implement the required reviews of accounting and administrative controls
- Coordinate the external audit and the information/materials needed for the external auditors
- Report accurately and on time all the financial information needed by the Head Quarter.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least