- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Manage company treasury function to maintain financial position.
- Treasury control and daily cash management.
- Forecasting, Monitoring and Tracking Cash Flow.
- Responsible for performing various cash, disbursement, and cash & Notes Payable & Receivables.
- Communicate verbally and written with customers to handle daily operations.
- Preparing the receipts for Customers.
- Responsible for Receiving payments from customers & handling cash transactions.
- Follow up the movement of deposits of deferred checks in banks.
- Receive & Document cash and checks.
- Preparing Daily reports.
- Check and verify cash transactions.
- Save documents of payments and receipts.
- Perform journal reconciliations for foreign currency and Checks.
- Pay the expenses of the company by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements in accordance with the regulations and procedures
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
In 1985, ZKTeco (previously 'ZKSoftware') began research and development on a revolutionary biometric algorithm; this led to the release of our industry-leading fingerprint and face recognition algorithm. For nearly three decades since, we've worked to share this highly...
See all Careers and Jobs at ZKTeco