- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Social Business Kits is expanding its business globally right now!
In order to keep up with our upcoming digital advertising agency, We are looking forward to hiring an executive assistant for this newly established agency to work directly with the CEO and the general manager.
- Her main duties will be executing the development plan which includes the growth/expansion plan and problem-solving.
- Her work will include reviewing and following up with different departments and communicating with not only in-house employees but also our freelancers.
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency for the entire organization.
- Provide executive and administrative support to the CEO.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the CEO.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Drafting and writing high-quality reports, presentations, formal emails and documents as required by the CEO.
- Act as the link of communication between executives and employees/clients
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Follow up and monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve clients campaigns.
- Review and follow up with the content calendar plan for each client, making sure that it’s well-organized and well-assigned.
- Make sure that content plans are published as assigned for every client with the right content at the right time.
- Review and follow up with the moderation team making sure they implement the online community moderation strategy and provide superior quality of customer service and support to our community.
- Communicate with the Freelancers (designers, Writer..etc), co-coordinating the tasks among them and receiving it back.
- Follow up and manage digital payments with
- Platforms (Facebook, Google...etc)
- Online Tools “monthly subscriptions”.
- Inform client with their invoices by including contact information and project specifics in online billing.
- Follow up and review published ads.
- Summarizing and displaying agency progress in a detailed report.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Education Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Social Business Kits aims to take marketing to a whole new level by helping product and service providers build rapport with their target audience through digital channels.
See all Careers and Jobs at Social Business Kits
What we’re passionate about the most is making businesses thrive through enhancing and reinforcing...