- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Yearly Bonus
About the Job
An experienced Audit manager who can perform the following responsibilities
- Plan and schedule audit programs.
- Ensure completion of audits on time.
- Review and assess completion of audits.
- Coordinate with clients about auditing practices.
- Train and mentor audit assistants and other staff.
- Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services