- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+life +Social Insurance
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Design, implement, and support highly-performance, highly-available infrastructure of on-premises hardware and on public clouds such as Red Hat
- Planning, Implementing, monitoring of backups, disaster plans, fault tolerance.
- Updating the technical documentation and the team knowledge base.
- Participate in the overall security design and performance of system/server’s environment.
- Conducting periodic safety tests of system performance, reliability, and load assists the service desk and operations in resolving system performance issues.
- Take lead in resolving customers' issues, perform root cause analysis, and implement necessary corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- 3+ years of experience administering Linux systems in mission-critical, 24/7 production environments
- Solid knowledge in containers technology.
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the big picture enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among multiple concurrent projects, while also handling interruptions.
- Team Player.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- First class knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Familiarity with Linux related technologies such as CentOS, RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu Shell commands and procedures.
- Familiarity with the web server related technologies such as Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Exim, and other MTAs, Spam Assassin -
- Configuration and troubleshooting, Bind, NSD, PureFTPD, Zimbra mail, SSL.
- Ability to compile software such as the Linux kernel, Apache, Tomcat, extensions and other packages from source.
- Monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix, etc.)
- Backup methodologies.
- Solid understanding of wired networks, including firewalls, VPN, content filters, VLAN’s, cryptography and secure communications.
- Knowledge of CCNA is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge in Virtualization Technologies (Xen, KVM, Proxmox, ESXi, etc.).
- Configuration management is a plus (Ansible / puppet).
- Working knowledge of MySQL and Oracle databases.
- Ability to configure and manage clustered Linux systems
- Understanding of IPtables firewalls.
About this Company
Fixed Solutions is a fast growing company with the mission of delivering high quality, reliable, cost-effective and secure IT solutions to SMB (Small-Medium Business), Banking and Government agencies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Fixed Solutions