- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Stock options, Flexible working hours, Social & Medical insurance, Discount on travels
About the Job
We are looking for a senior full-stack developer to join our team.
- As our Senior Full Stack Developer, your primary responsibilities will be to write and maintain the code that powers Tripdizer systems. This role will also be key to expanding the team at Tripdizer.
More about your role:
- Work closely with the product owner, scrum master, solution architect and team members to design and ship new features.
- Be able to design applications following micro-services architecture patterns
- Code and ship complex new application features with high quality and well-structured code
- Coach and mentor peer engineers to become great developers and recommend best practices and tools
- Troubleshoot, debug and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Help with the growth of the team.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Tripdizer is the fastest growing online travel agency in Egypt. We leverage technology to enable travelers to plan and book their dream trips by learning about their personality, needs and budget.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tripdizer