- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,900 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Primary Care Physician (PCP) is a doctor who devotes most of his / her practice to family or general medicine.
- PCP serves as the gatekeeper who controls a patient's access to care.
- Sends patients to see a specialist or to another health-care facility for treatment or additional health-care services.
- Authorizes all referrals to other providers.
- PCP's duties are not limited to medical checkup and referrals to specialists.
- Provide a cost-effective service without affecting the quality.
- Provide medical statistics for each account portrait the number of chronicle diseases.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
So far along our journey with yet so much to achieve; this is precisely the prevalent sentiment pulsating throughout the entire Medicare organization.
See all Careers and Jobs at Medicare
Since our inception in 1989, Medicare has managed to overcome tremendous challenges within the local healthcare...