- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Defines and implements Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) across chemistry and microbiology labs.
Supervises all analytical activities
- Setting-up SOPs,
- Equipment calibration
- Chemical stocks,
- Waste disposal
- Ensures the safety of chemicals and equipment used in the chemical and bacteriological tests and train staff to use them in an appropriate manner that achieves the maximum possible level of accuracy, together with the ensuring and supervision on the continues calibration of equipment to ensure their validity and accuracy of the results obtained.
- Ensures the conformity of the final product to the company’s internal specifications and the Egyptian standards before being released from warehouses, and issue report of non-conformity and take preventive action when necessary in case of results’ deviation .
- Manages non-conformities related to quality system, food safety, incidents & consumer complaints and carries out thorough root cause analysis and defines the corrective and preventive actions.
- Manages non-conformities related to supply chain (storage, transport and handling) and defines corrective actions.
- Supports production team in order to resolve any deviations related to quality on production line
- Analyses and resolves any customer complaints registered by JCC (Juhayna Call Centre).Controls & supervises SAP release of raw materials & finished products.
- Validates the inspection plans for materials and finished products in manufacturing operations.
- Solves Sales complaints that are related products defect
- Implements GMP, GWP and GLP.
- Active member of site HACCP team.
- Carries out the M3 responsibilities in his/her absence.
- Prepares factory/branch in order to comply with International Standards.
- Manages the audits conducted by third parties.
- Manages GMP audit program and internal assessments
- Ensures the implementation of recommended corrective & preventive actions.
- Conducts unannounced assessments.
Internal & External Communications:
- Assesses customer requirements and ensures that these are met.
- Specifies quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Effectively liaises with external parties in the area of quality management
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Juhayna Food Industries is a leading Egypt-based manufacturer specialized in the production, processing and packaging of dairy, juice, and cooking products. Since its founding in 1983, it has secured a frontrunner position in the dairy and juice industries in Egypt and has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Juhayna Food Industries