- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Maintain and record fixed assets.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Track and monitor accounts receivables and collections.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Track and monitor accounts payable and payment to vendors.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses and payroll records.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Dsquares is the leading loyalty solutions provider in MEA region managing major clients of various industries as telecom, banking, FMCG, automotive ,retail & etc…, boosting the loyalty of more than 50 million customers of our clients'
See all Careers and Jobs at Dsquares
We specialize in introducing...