- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are a software house working on Web Development, Mobile Development and Data Analytics.
The best candidate should be responsible for:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs and widgets)
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Illustrating design ideas using visual mock-ups, prototypes and UI designs for mobile apps, mobile websites, responsive websites.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Design across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Design info-graphics and other images to illustrate concepts.
- Design logos and display ads for highly targeted campaigns.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design Information Technology Services
About this Company
DEVOPSolution is an Egyptian software house specialized in web apps, mobile apps, and big data analytics. We provide custom made solutions to our clients, paving the way to them to develop the best fitting solutions. Our team is a devoted, customer-oriented group of talented...
See all Careers and Jobs at DEVOPSolution