- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Launch optimized online adverts though Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tolls (Google analytics’, web trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Consulting Services