- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Review the project documents (project design drawings, BOQ etc...)
- Prepare the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Collect the requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Participate in solving / report any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager/ Site Engineer or Site Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Review requests for requests sent from the site
- Review the owner's and contractors' Invoices from the site
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Engineering company for construction and decoration
See all Careers and Jobs at EL HDAD
It is our firm belief that behind every successful company is a continued commitment to quality, safety, the environment and ethical business practices. At ECD, maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all our...