- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Make him feel special or important customer for the company,Understand customer need,Deal with him patiently.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Hospitality/Hotels Public Relations and Communications Travel and Tourism