- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Partner with senior management on all recruitment requirements across the organization .
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Lead various talent marketing initiatives to generate interest among the most promising pools of talent.
- Create and administer programs and initiatives to motivate employees to reach strategic goals including retention programs, personal development programs, performance reviews and engagement initiatives
- Create documentation for policies procedures and forms.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws.
- Audit and maintain employee files and agreements.
- Manage all aspects related to legal, financial and administrative aspects of the HR function of a fast growing start up.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
The company has during short period shone its name among ready mix concretes companies in Egypt after the implementation of several projects for various destinations, including MADINTY and the housing project for the armed forces and the residential of commercial complexes in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sermix