- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
4 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail, and Deadline-Oriented,
- Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules
- Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, and General Math Skills
About this Company
Mashtal Garden Centers (MGC) aims to provide novice and professional gardeners in Egypt with all the supplies and equipment they need to develop and enjoy their gardening projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mashtal Garden Center
We're a startup e-commerce platform that specializes in the trading of ornamental plants and supplies.