- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurances + Social Insurances
- Males Only
About the Job
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing paychecks.
- Paying vendors by scheduling paychecks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware Computer Software
About this Company
Excel Systems is one of the fast growing system integrator serving the Egyptian market. Based on deep understanding of the requirements of the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Excel Systems LLC
Established 2002 with system integration oriented structure
Experts in delivering physical and logical...