- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Bonuses
About the Job
- We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- As a PR Officer, you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.).
- Prepare and distribute press releases.
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising.
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage PR issues.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
Founded in 1986, AI-Nayrouz Company is one of the leading companies in organizing Exhibitions and Conferences in Egypt and GCC. AI-Nayrouz organized more than 150 Exhibitions locally and internationally.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Nayrouz Exhibitions
According to the international standards for EECA, AI-Nayrouz has...