- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage eyewear orders and patient pickup
- Work with patients in proper fitting
- Eyewear adjustment and minor repair
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Optical insurance verification-instruct customers on insertion and removal of contact lenses according to Hospital protocol.
- Provide contact lens patients information on the care and maintenance of their new contact lens.
- Accurately and completely enter contact lens orders in the POS system.
- Promote sales of the Eye Care Club.
- Ensure all customer paperwork is completed accurately to prevent cash overage/storage.
- Assist in dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers, where applicable.
- Manage contact lens supplies.
- Ensure all company portal functions are done accurately on a daily basis, which includes; appointment scheduling, re books, confirmation call backs, training assessments, store tasks.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Dar El Oyoun Eye Hospitals & Centers (DEO) Is a chain of hospitals and centers ( 9 ) inside Egypt .It is a private institution with research and clinical services characterized by a unique situation being managed according to highest standards of clinical and corporate...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dar El Oyoun Eye Hospitals & Centres