- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Preparing periodic and emergency financial reports and listing the company's financial position and presenting it to the Board Administration.
- Prepare a cash flow statement.
- Preparing and studying the balance of auditing and periodic financial reports (monthly, quarterly, year) Analyzed, and then submitted to senior management for approval.
- Ensuring the accuracy of account balances and the correctness of operations.
- Preparing feasibility studies for projects that the company intends to work on and clarifying their seriousness.
- Preparation of the general budget and the operational budget for the next period until the end of the fiscal year.
- Follow up the budget throughout the fiscal year and track the imbalance and disability and avoid the dangers that may occur Destruction of the company.
- Keeping the books and accounting documents necessary for the application of the approved accounting system, And make sure to register legally and save them after completion of the legal period
- Follow-up of the bank, bond and stock balances, preparation, and reporting
- Follow up a settlement for all types of taxes
- Inform the Board of Directors with any violation of the financial policy or financial procedures applied by the various departments and sections or any deviation that appears in the periodic financial statements.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Leaders in importing, trading and distributing all types of steel. Authorized distributors of major international and domestic companies. Cutting and slicing lines for all types of steel sheet including cold, hot, pickled, galvanized, Tear Drop, Chequered & stainless steel
See all Careers and Jobs at United Group for Steel Industries