- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Recruit and interview potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Updates job requirements when needed
- Contacts applicants’ references and performs background checks required by company
- Organizes and manages new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Explains and provides information on employee benefits, programs, and education. May also advise on benefit needs or evaluate benefit contract bids.
- Maintains employee records and paperwork
- Answers employee questions and addresses employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services Oil and Gas
Human Resources Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- HR applicants require a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources
- 3-5 plus years of experience in human resources positions.
- Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices