- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
About the Job
- Design and Prepare the project implementation plan according to all project stakeholders (developers, implementation team, HW, client human resources…), material, and requirements.
- Follow the project plan on daily bases, and update on weakly bases.
- Install, setup, and configuring the system on the work site.
- Prepare the gap analysis for the project (the gap between our solution and the current client requirements)
- Help the client to find the proper workaround for these gaps.
- Prepare a detailed report for the required customization for the project.
- prepare gap analysis and get the client acceptance of the gap analysis.
- Design the training plan and start it with his team.
- Deliver the project after go live.
- Write weekly and monthly project (s) status report.
- Compose a dozen communications emails between all project stockholders.
- Help his team prioritize the latest set of technical issues
- Assist his team in identifying the problem at the root of several technical issues
- Employ one or more mitigation strategies for technical risks
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Dynamics Link is the first Egyptian company that becomes a Microsoft Dynamics Partner which provides Microsoft Dynamics NAV. It was founded specially to be a NAV provider for Africa and the Middle East. It was established in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dynamicslink