- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission, Bonuses , Contest
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company.
You will be responsible for making appointments over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Receive inquiries and conduct outbound phone calls to prospective students.
- Create interest through phone calls and scheduling appointments with prospective students.
- Provide program expectations for successful completion of programs.
- Follow up on all inquiries that fail to schedule an interview or fail to show for an interview.
- Encourage students to register to suitable programs according to Alternative Education’s standards.
- Support Account Managers by following up on all applicants to meet or exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually targets established monthly by the Director of Sales.
- Complete required forms for enrollment and schedule the registration.
- Follow up with students to meet their financial commitment according to Alternative Education’s policies.
- Maintain contact with current customers ensuring their satisfaction with Alternative Education’s programs.
- Accurately report sales forecasts to the Branch Manager.
- Assist in the planning of events and programs related to language teaching and learning.
- Assist in the application of training procedures such as mid-way evaluation.
- Assist in other assigned tasks that allow for the smooth functioning of all parts of the ofﬁce, both separately and collectively.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Education Training and Coaching
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent at problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Able to work with people from a variety of diverse social and economic backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals.
- Goal oriented, assertive, results driven, high energy, and highly ethical.
- Possess the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Ability to demonstrate partnership selling skills, close and overcome objections.
- Arabic will be the primary language used; Intermediate English knowledge preferred.
About this Company
Stressing on practice and communication, cooperation among members and instructors, using cultural events, indoor and outdoor activities and a unique teaching method you haven't witnessed in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alternative Education
The process of creating Alternative Education started in the...