- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage project development from initiation to closure, Management of local project team.
- Handling of existing projects, activities and the development of new projects potential.
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
- Responsibilities include providing daily coordination of all aspects of design and installation with consultants and clients; minimizing disruption to site activities; performing inspections on site; and attending meetings and preparing progress reports.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
- Determine if external consultants or contractors will be required to complete project plan. If required, recruit and manage appropriate staffing resources. Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Determine how results will be measured and complete a post project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution.
- Safely crash unsuccessful or re-prioritized projects.
- Ensure all project documents are safely archived following project completion.
- Preparation of mechanical and electrical information and concept sketches with cost estimates and timeline schedules.
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
- This position requires availability during nights or weekends, as required per work plan, and must be able to evaluate all conditions and work under pressure in case of emergencies.
- To act as Project Manager for ENTRA in Egypt and for export markets for all Project purposes and be responsible for ensuring that the interests of ENTRA and are protected in and outside of Egypt.
- To act as a communication channel between Project department and top Management.
- Designing, Laying Out & drawing of production lines, Specifying Technical Devices, Parts, and Equipment - Providing documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, or specifications to provide the data about how conveyors (Modular Conveyors) parts, or structures are to be fabricated, constructed, assembled, installed, modified, maintained, or used.
- Repairing and maintaining conveyors, servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical principles.
- Reassemble conveyors and equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Disassemble conveyors, machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, or assemble new conveyor lines.
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of conveyors, machinery or equipment.
- Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
- Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Provide the clients with the required training and blueprints and manuals to determine correct conveyors installation or operation.
- Record conveyors parts and materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials as necessary.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work, Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards - Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information
- Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.&l
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing Other - Not Classified