- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Architect a .NET and understand all layers of a solution’s architecture.
- Implement a Repository Pattern for Separation of Concern.
- Understand the architecture of the application and contribute to enhancing the architecture.
- Resolve complex technical problems.
- Conduct code-reviews at all layers of the application architecture.
- Supervise all developers and QA members, understand their tasks and provide assistance in resolving issues at code level.
- Understand functional side of the application and provide suggestions.
- Conduct demos of the product end-to- end to stakeholders.
- Must pro actively coordinate with the company teams every day.
- Be willing to embrace quickly the transitions in technology, do R&D and propose solutions.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services Information Technology Services
- Must have experience and knowledge of SCRUM.
- Must be up to date on technology trends.
- Experience in agile estimation techniques.
Middle Tier: C#, Web API, ADO.NET, Windows Identity Foundation
- Backend: SQL Server 2012
- Must be very confident and effective in technical documentation, e-mail and oral communication.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Process: Team Foundation server 2013, Git, Agile, SCRUM.
- SQL Azure, jQuery, LINQ
- Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation
- Unity, Enterprise Library, Repository Pattern, Dependency Injection
About this Company
Z2DATA is an American Company with two branches in Banha/Cairo Egypt. We provide an intelligent data platform that analyzes millions of data points on electronic components, suppliers, markets, countries, live events and news so that you can effectively manage external risks...
See all Careers and Jobs at Z2 Data