- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Are you looking to start an Exciting Career with an Innovative Team in a Multinational Organization?! Then we have a job for YOU! Apply at Sutherland today!
- The purpose of this position is to solve the customer's inquiries
- Provide first-level trouble-shooting (if a customer complaint)
- Provide information and guidance (if a general customer inquiry) in order to resolve customer issues/inquiries.
0 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
- University Graduate is a must.
- Very good command of French and average command of English Language
- Flexibility to work on rotational shifts basis (morning, night and overnight) and rotational days off.
- 0-5 years of experience (Fresh Graduates are also welcomed to apply).
- Gender: M/F.
- Alexandria resident is a must.
- Good communication, problem-solving & interpersonal skills
Offered Package & Working Conditions:
- Very Attractive Packages.
- Additional Benefits (Social Insurance – Private Medical Insurance Coverage – Transportation (Door to Door) for the night and overnight shifts.
- Professional training under the supervision of certified trainers.
- 9 working hours including 1-hour Break.
- 2 Days off per week.
About this Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland