- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Commission and Overtime.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
English, French, Spanish
About the Job
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the President/CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team (TMG), and members of PRB staff. (See Management Support.)
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the President/CEO with Board members, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed. (See Board Support.)
- Conducts research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Supports President/CEO in his/her external commitments related to PRB, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Administratively supports HR director (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks) and drafts emails.
Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating semi-annual Board meetings and dinners; semi-annual Board staff lunches/receptions/new Board member orientations; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials. Research potential Board members for the Nomination Committee.
- Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the President’s agenda.
- Maintains Board portal (Directors Desk).
- Assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the President in designated meetings as required.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
- Position reports to the President/CEO and works directly with the Board of Directors.
- Works directly with the Board Executive and Finance Committees.
- Works directly with senior level staff and HR both internally and externally.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Training and Coaching
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Five to ten years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization (i.e., population, social sciences, public health).
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Previous experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase donor contributions and funding sources.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
- Ability to learn new software such as Doodle polls and Director’s Desk board portal.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including major donors, Board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the president/CEO and staff, and others.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French or Spanish is helpful.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Working Conditions/Other Data:
- Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position should be performed in a private office location.
- Occasional travel may be involved.
About this Company
GIT has been established in 1/1/2018 to be one of Egypt biggest companies in most IT fields like providing customers with Laptops, PCs, Servers, HandHeld, Barcode scanners, Portable Printers, Label Printers, ERP Solution, CRM Solution …….. and so on after acquiring more than...
See all Careers and Jobs at GIT