- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus, Medical Insurance , Life & Social Insurance , Pension Scheme
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO while ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Responsible for organizing CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules, expenses etc.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins while ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments, writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al-Batal Company for Housing and development is one of the largest real estate companies in Heliopolis
See all Careers and Jobs at El Batal Co.
Using its large experience in the field of real estate investment , the company aims to provide the best service and residential units, characterized by their splendor...