- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The caliber of this position will be under the supervision of the General Director of Maintenance and Operations; and his technical work is subject to general review to ascertain the completion of his functions in accordance with the plans of the General Administration of Maintenance.
- Supervises the workers of the maintenance department in full coordination and cooperation with the General Director of Maintenance and Operations.
- Develop administrative and technical systems and follow up the work plans of the maintenance department in coordination with the Director General of the Department for approval for implementation, to ensure the performance in accordance with the target with the study of deviations resulting and develop appropriate solutions to avoid them.
- Preparation of budgets for the maintenance of mechanical works in coordination with the General Director of Maintenance and Operations.
- Preparing the periodic reports of the divisions of the Maintenance Department and making observations thereon and presenting them to the Director of Civil Administration to provide his feedback before handing them over to the General Director of Maintenance and Operations on the specified dates. These reports shall include the actual results of the maintenance operations compared to the plan.
- Daily field visits for all divisions in the maintenance department to ensure the proper implementation and regularity in accordance with the scheme and the target solving the problems within the powers conferred upon him by the General Director of Maintenance and Operations.
- Conducting internal communications in the organizational divisions related to the City Hall for the exchange of data and information for the discussion of opinions that lead to regularity of work and good performance.
- Attend the meetings determined by the General Director of Maintenance and Operations with the maintenance supervisors to ensure compliance of the implementation and recording observations to review maintenance plans and results from the previous month and explain the work plan and the objectives of the next month.
- Performs his work in accordance with the general policy of the sector and plans of the General Administration of Maintenance and Operation and within the limits of the regulations of the company's business.
- Evaluate all bids for equipment, tools and machines used in all maintenance departments and submit them to the General Director of Maintenance and Operations for discussion and approval before accreditation and implementation with the development of their own systems and follow-up with the supervisors.
- Training all workers of different divisions of maintenance during work and prepare the second row of and follow-up training programs and performance development for all supervisors and maintenance workers in coordination with the General Director of Maintenance and Operations.
- Compelling subordinates to the regulations of the company, especially in the overall appearance and wearing the uniform.
- Official conduct of the city behavior and ethics in dealing with unit owners and take deterrent measures against violators reporting the immediate risks to the General Director of Maintenance and Operations.
- Maintenance and operation of pumps for water lifting stations, fire tanks and accessories.
- Follow-up work of maintenance of air conditioners in the buildings of the company - etc. ...)
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.