- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
B2C and B2B sales
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers and potential clients in person and via telephone calls and emails, also by providing support, information, and guidance; and recommending new opportunities
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance and Maintaining accurate records
- Negotiating contracts and packages and closing sales
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Listening to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Outbound sales efforts to expand business opportunities and increase its customer base
- Respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Register all phone calls in terms of interest, contact information, etc. for the purposes of increasing KEMET data base.
- Schedule meetings with relevant suppliers to pitch collaboration opportunities and negotiate sponsors ships packages.
Public relation & Reputation management
- Manage and coordinate the day to day communication activities with the customers i.e. Facebook, Instagram, linkedIn, Website, E-mails, Phone calls, WhatsApp communication groups etc. (external)
- Give attention to after service feedback and recommendations (to get returners and referrals)
- Building a network with relevant industries to create internship, employment and training opportunities for KEMET alumni
- Search and propose on-ground activations and customer events, that KEMET should be part of,
- Organize on-ground activations and customer events.
- Maintain and Expand relations with journalists through formal and informal media activities to Increase visibility.
Research & Reporting
- Develop a competitive benchmark every Quarter to identify service improvements and new services
- Industry trends
- Digital media report (monthly)
- Social media
- Website activity
- Customer reporting of queries/day per month to evaluate customer interest and need
- Customer profile (profession, educational background, location, etc.)
- Any other responsibilities that may come up within his/her scope of work
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Training and Coaching
About this Company
KEMET is the first Art & Design institute in Egypt and MEA that provides uniquely integrated design courses and diplomas, built on traditional disciplines, but meet the future with a creative, career-focused educational experience.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kemet Art & Design