- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 10% commission
About the Job
- Liaise with Air/Sea Freight , co-loaders , shipping lines, transporters to ensure timely delivery of customers shipment to various destination to meet customer demand with no delay
- Coordinate with freight forwarders/ shipping lines/Clearing agency to avoid any delays and reduce conflicts.
- Process import/export shipping documentation ( B/L ,permit…etc)
- Process other shipping documentation related responsibilities.
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates to keep costs down where possible
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
World Sea Logistics is a national organization situated in Egypt with perception of a world-class cargo freight mind set, aiming at giving efficient handling of shipping administrations.
See all Careers and Jobs at World Sea Logistics
With over 5 years of involvement in the transportation business in Egypt and...